TENSE Men's Northwest wood watch
The Northwest Territories are the largest Canadian province and border with British Columbia to the southwest. They are the name giver for our TENSE Northwest wood watch series, because out there breathtaking landscapes await both hikers and fishermen.
Not only the untouched nature, with wild animals such as bears and wolves, but also the harsh arctic climate, which is only accessible by boat or plane, make it the perfect place for a real adventure holiday.
Facts about this wood watch:
- Handcrafted in Canada
- Wooden case: round (45x45x14mm)
- Watch bracelet: president style - 21mm
- Functions: calendar (day, weekday, 24h)
- Clasp: automatic push-button, stainless steel
- Shipment: giftbox, booklet